Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sally & Michael's wedding

What a gorgeous day we had yesterday - so beautiful. Sally and Michael were stunning, the church was stunning . . . the whole day was just stunning. Sally was one of the most relaxed brides I have seen, and she looked amazing. It was such a joy to share this day with them, and their families - many of whom traveled from Japan to be a part of the special day. I will admit to getting a little choked up during Michael and Sally's toast to their family. What a special group of people. My Michael and I are off to Michigan for a week, but before we left, I wanted to at least give you a taste of yesterday . . .



Thanks for letting me share your wedding day with you . . . it was amazing. More to come . . .

1 comment:

Neal said...

Very niiiiiiice! ++