Thursday, November 08, 2007

Erika & Kuodjou : Engagement Session

Okay, so I admit, I am behind again on the blogging, and there will be a big wedding post coming up soon from a recent wedding! But first, this past weekend, Michael and I went and hung out in Georgetown with Erika and Kuodjou for their engagement shoot. What a fun and genuinely nice couple. You know how you meet people and you just know that they are for real . . . these guys are definitely up that alley. Just really nice, really awesome people! So, here are few from there session. I love shooting in Georgetown! (Did I mention that he is a Marine? Awesome, huh?).






Thanks for letting us hang out with you guys! It was a blast.

Check out their engagement proofs here!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job - good lookin' couple! :)

THE PARSONS said...

LOVE that last one, truly such a stunning couple!!!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Nice setting, great images! I'm gonna have to shoot in Georgetown soon :)

Sharon said...

Very good-looking couple. You definitely captured that genuine quality you were talking about. I look forward to seeing some wedding pictures later.

Sharon :-)

Shot by Candy said...

That last shot is stunning!! Nice work Becky!
Candy

gnet said...

I love the colors! Good job!
Geanette

Unknown said...

great job with the photos. The couple looks lovely. I'ts amazing because I went to bemidji state unversity with kuodjou and lost contact with him for 15 years. would you mind passing the lovely Erika and kuodjou my contact information. thank you. Once again, great photos.