Sunday, August 05, 2007

Carol and Anthony's Guestbook

So, recently, I have switched labs - to White House Custom Color, and one of the things that they offer are these "press-printed books" that serve great for Guestbooks or Senior Brag books. They are made sort of like an album - and rock my socks off! Being that Toute Ma Vie Photography is always looking for something new - I decided to offer a few of these this year.

So Carol and Anthony, who are getting married on September 1, 2007, are getting one for their guests to sign. It took me a while to get the design thing down - using a new program has it's pluses and minuses - but I have succeeded! :)

Here's their guestbook design. Click here.


If you are interested in having a personalized guestbook - send an email my way and we will hook you up.

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Armin de Fiesta said...

Cool layout! I've got a few guest books coming up next year, it's a great add-on :)