Sunday, August 26, 2007

8 random facts!

Once again, I am behind on my blogging, but I just couldn't pass up this opportunity to share some crazy stuff about myself! A group of photographers have been participating in a a "blog tag" game where you have to list 8 random things about yourself and then tag 8 more people. Shelby Martin, of Shelby Leigh Photography tagged me, so here are your fun facts!

1. I have a tattoo (it is a daisy with the words "Be joyful always" written in French around it
2. I HATE peas
3. I have lived in VA for 3 years, but I am actually from Michigan
4. I played soccer in college
5. I wanted to be the president of the US when I was a little girl
6. My favorite comfort food is probably Kraft mac n' cheese (or maybe french fries)
7. I like to sing in the shower
8. I love camping!

And now for the tagging.

1. Chris+Lynn from Chris+Lynn: Photograpers
2. Robin Pesa from Bellissima
3. Armin DeFiesta from Armin DeFiesta Photography
4. Jen and Chris Stewart from Jen Stewart Photography
5. Jill Higgins from Jill Higgins Photography
6. Leann Wrightsman from LifeSpring Photography
7. Carole Foret from Carole Foret Photography
8. Claire Kayser from Claire Kayser Photography

Tag - you are all it!

No comments: