Sunday, September 02, 2007

Catching Up: Amanda Cogar - senior

Amy (or Ameh as her friends call her) is a senior this year at WCHS (though she won't really be taking classes there). She is such a cool girl and I had a blast hanging out with her. One of the great things about her is that she is unique and totally embraces that. She's all about being herself - and this first picture is totally an "Amy" look!


We spent the session mostly up in Winchester - and had a blast!





Check out her slideshow here!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

These are great! My favorite is the on the bench shot from overhead.

Sharon :-)

g33k3d0u7 said...

REBECCA WAURIO! So... I google my name once and a while... Just to make sure I've keep a wraps on myself... What do I find... My face. WARN ME NEXT TIME.
By the way, I still love the photos with all my heart. We should so lunch some time.