Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas

We are on the road! I am actually updating from my blackberry . . . I had to take a moment to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I feel so blessed to have been a part of your moments this year. So take a moment, tell someone that you love them . . . and know that you all have touched my life in more ways than you will ever know.

Also, I could use some good thoughts being sent my way. Earlier this week, I had a bit of an accident. I was carrying a box of presents and slipped and fell down the entire flight of stairs. I am okay overall - just some bruised ribs and a bruised ego. But we are in the middle of a 16 hour car ride - not very easy with painful ribs. So any good thoughts you could send would be great! We will return on 1/1 so any orders placed from now until then will be submitted when we return.

Have a wonderful holiday season! We wish you and your families tons of joyful moments and can't wait to hear what is happening in 2008!

3 comments:

Armin de Fiesta said...

Keep the Motrin handy and a smile on your face because that fall sounds like it could've turned out worse! Have a safe ride to your destination and enjoy your holidays :)

gnet said...

Hopefully the ride went well and you are feeling better now! That is totally a move I would have done!++

Neal said...

Hey!

I've never tried posting via my phone before, maybe I should give it a spin. :)