Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Happy 2008 everyone! I have to say, I am personally glad that 2007 is over and am looking forward to the new adventures that 2008 will bring. I love that the new year offers so much promise - new opportunities - new moments! I just love this feeling. So, to share some of my love with you all - here's a special New Year's offer! From today until January 31, 2008 - please enjoy 10% off all photography sessions that Toute Ma Vie Photography offers (yes, this includes weddings). Just mention this post to receive the discount (may not be combined with other offers).

Also, just a glimpse into our lives. A few years ago, Michael and I decided to put a new twist on New Year's resolutions. Do you ever get sick of making New Year's resolutions and then breaking them within the first month? Yeah, I am one of those people. Anyway, so we started to change our resolutions a bit. Two years ago, we gave up smoking (granted, neither of us is, or ever has been, a smoker). Last year we gave up Budweiser beer (I don't drink beer and Michael doesn't like Bud). This year . . . are you ready for this? We are giving up . . . ARMED ROBBERY! If you know us, you know we get a huge kick out of this every year! So, never fear, we will not be robbing you, or anyone you know . . . ha. I know, how silly are we?

Okay, so Happy New Year to you all! I cannot wait to share in your moments in 2008!

Look for a new slide show to be posted later on today! (or maybe tomorrow - it's getting late)

No comments: