Monday, November 10, 2008

New Blogging Resolution: With prizes for you!

Woah, I have been bad at blogging. It's insane how busy things have gotten around here. So, here's my goal, to blog at least 2 times per week until the end of the year (Dec 31). Starting each week on Monday at 12:01 a.m. (EST) through Sunday night at 11:59 p.m. (EST), I will put at least two posts up. So, here's the catch, if you actually catch me not blogging twice in a week, you are going to win a prize. We will start with a Starbucks giftcard. So, the first person to leave a comment after the 12:01 deadline on the following Monday (if I do not post twice) will get the prize! You will have from 12:01 Monday morning until 11:59 p.m. that same day to catch me! :)

Sounds like fun, right? Hehehe. Really, it is just to encourage me to get on here and blog for you all. I have a few things to get up here and some big announcements to make. So, check in often and see what's going on. Don't forget to leave some comments and let me know you were here.

3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome idea!!! good luck, blogging during busy season is tough :)

Anonymous said...

You CAN do it!

Becky Waurio said...

I hope so! I am nervous about it. I think a lot of people will catch me not updating! :)