Sunday, November 23, 2008

Times are a changing


Many of you have grown familiar with the TMV Photo logo. I had a wonderful designer put together the logo and my business marketing materials as I started this company, but as the years have passed, I have found my business to evolve into something more. So, in the spring, after our little girl is born, I will be relaunching Toute Ma Vie Photography, complete with new logo, website and some great new offerings. I am excited about this move, and have found a great designer to put together this new look for me - http://www.threeheartblog.com/- TracyLynn has been great so far, and I cannot wait to see what she comes up with! Any of you that are starting out, or looking for a new look, she has been so easy to work with - you will just love her!



1 comment:

Groupdmt said...

Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.
Gr8…Keep it up!!!!

trazado de recorte